Order to strengthen the administration of the lithium ion battery industry to raise the level of industrial development, guide the industrial transformation and upgrading and structural adjustment, promote sustainable and healthy development of lithium ion battery industry according to the relevant state laws and regulations and industrial policies, according to the hazardous chemical materials safety production supervision joint inter-ministerial meeting requirements, by the relevant ministries and commissions, develop the lithium ion battery industry standard condition, detailed announcement is as follows:
A, the industrial layout and project set up
(1) of the lithium ion battery industry enterprises and project should comply with the national resources development and utilization, environmental protection, energy saving management, and other laws and regulations requirements, in line with national industrial policies and related industry development planning and layout requirements, in line with the local land use planning, overall urban planning, environmental function division and environmental protection planning requirements.
(2) in the state laws, regulations and planning or the approval of the people's government at or above the provincial level of basic farmland protection areas, nature reserves, such as drinking water sources reserve, ecological function area are prohibited by laws and regulations construction area industrial enterprises shall not be lithium ion battery industry project. Existing enterprises should gradually out of the area.
(3) strict control on the new pure expand capacity, low level of technology of lithium ion battery industry project. To promote technological innovation, improve product quality, reduce the production cost is necessary, such as new and reconstruction project, by the competent department of industry shall, in accordance with the relevant regulations to strengthen the organization.
Second, the scale of production and process technology
(1) enterprises should meet the following conditions: within the territory of the People's Republic of China was founded and registered in accordance with the status of an independent legal entity; With lithium ion battery industry related products of independent production, sales and service ability; With high and new technology enterprise qualification or independent research and development institutions at or above the provincial level, the technical center; Main product has technical invention patent.
(2) the scale of enterprise should meet the following requirements:
When battery capacity is not lower than 100 million watts;
The anode material not less than 2000 tons of annual capacity;
The cathode materials not less than 2000 tons of annual capacity;
Diaphragm capacity not less than 20 million square meters;
Not less than 2000 tons of annual capacity, electrolyte electrolyte capacity not less than 500 tons.
Lest lear when a company to declare the actual production of less than 50% of the actual capacity.
(3) the enterprise should adopt advanced technology, energy conservation, environmental protection, security and stability, high degree of automation of the production technology and equipment, the electrode and the electrode or laminated key working procedure should be adopted such as automation equipment, note liquid with temperature and humidity and cleanliness control, environmental conditions, such as organic solvent recovery system. Process, equipment and related facilities shall meet the following requirements:
1. Should have the battery anode materials are iron, zinc, copper and other metal harmful impurity detection ability, accuracy is not less than 1 PPM;
2. Should have coating thickness and the length of the detection means, coating thickness measurement precision of 2 microns, coating length measurement accuracy is not less than 1 mm;
3. Should have battery electrodes after shear burr sampling detection, detection accuracy for 1 mu m;
4. Should have battery electrodes drying after sampling detection, the water content of the detection accuracy of 10 PPM.
5. Should have/laminated battery electrode wiht the alignment degree after sampling detection ability, accuracy of 0.1 mm;
6. Should have internal short circuit battery assembly after on-line detection ability (such as the HI - POT tests);
7. For multi-fiber the composition of the battery, the battery pack should have open circuit voltage and internal resistance online detection ability, accuracy of mv and 1 m Ω respectively;
8. Should have the function of protection plate on-line detection.
Three, product quality and performance
Enterprise product quality must meet relevant national standards or industry standards, should be through the United Nations on the dangerous cargo transportation proposal - test and standard manual part III, section 38.3, the requirements of the test, encourage enterprises to formulate enterprise standard higher than the national or industry standard. Enterprises shall establish quality management system and through certification, establish the corresponding product quality traceability system. With quality inspection departments and professional personnel.
Enterprise quality management system in addition to the general requirements, should also include the following contents: process control should include prevention and found in the battery manufacturing process of internal short circuit fault related activities; Do not conform to the United Nations "test and standard manual" part III, section 38.3, the test of the control measures.
Lithium ion battery manufacturing enterprises must have the relevant standards of performance and safety detection ability, encourage enterprises with environmental adaptive testing instrument and equipment, the capacity of battery environmental adaptability test.
1. The consumer monomer battery energy density 150 wh/kg, or battery energy density 120 wh/kg, or polymer monomer battery volume 550 wh/L or higher energy density. Cycle life of 400 or higher and retention capacity 80% or higher.
2. Powered battery energy and power, the energy type monomer battery energy density 120 wh/kg, or battery energy density 85 wh/kg, or cycle life of 1500 or higher and retention capacity of 80% or higher. Power type monomer battery power density 3000 w/kg, or battery power density p 2100 w/kg, cycle life of 2000 or higher and retention capacity of 80% or higher. Electric bicycle with a battery cycle life of 600 or higher and keep the rate of 80% or greater capacity, electric tool with a battery cycle life of 500 or more times and retention capacity of 80% or higher.
3. Energy storage type monomer battery energy density 110 wh/kg, or battery energy density p 75 wh/kg, cycle life of 2000 or higher and retention capacity of 80% or higher.
(2) of the anode material
Given the button type 2032 type battery evaluation results, cycle life using 18650 type evaluation results.
1. Cobalt acid lithium given ah 150 / kg, or magnetic impurity contents of 100 PPB or less, cycle life 300 times and retention capacity of 80% or higher.
2. Lithium manganese acid given ah 95 / kg, or magnetic impurity contents of 100 PPB or less, cycle life 300 times and retention capacity of 80% or higher.
3. The specific capacity lithium iron phosphate acuity ah 140 / kg, cycle life and capacity of 800 times keep the rate of 80% or higher.
4. Ternary material given ah 150 / kg, or magnetic impurity contents of 100 PPB or less, cycle life 300 times and retention capacity of 80% or higher.
5. Other positive pole material performance indicators can be reference to the above requirements.
(3) cathode materials
Given the button type 2032 type battery evaluation results, cycle life using 18650 type evaluation results.
1. Carbon materials (graphite) given ah 320 / kg, or magnetic impurity contents of 100 PPB or less, cycle life 300 times and retention capacity of 85% or higher.
2. Lithium titanate material given ah 150 / kg, or magnetic impurity contents of 100 PPB or less, cycle life 1000 times and retention capacity of 80% or higher.
3. Silicon carbide materials given ah 400 / kg, or magnetic impurity contents of 100 PPB or less, cycle life 300 times and retention capacity of 80% or higher.
4. Amorphous carbon anode materials (including soft carbon, hard carbon) given ah 250 / kg, or higher efficiency > 80% for the first time, the cycle life of 1000 times and retention capacity of 80% or higher.
5. Other anode materials performance index can be reference to the above requirements.
(4) the diaphragm
Dryruniaxial tensile method: longitudinal tensile strength of 110 mpa, or higher (120 ℃, 1 h) heat shrinkage rate of 6% or less; 10 mpa, transverse tensile strength or greater (120 ℃, 1 h) transverse shrinkage 1% or less, longitudinal shrinkage 6% or less; Puncture strength acuity 1.33 N/mu m; Porosity (30-70) %. Porosity (100-750), s / 100 ml.
Dry two-way stretch method: longitudinal tensile strength of 100 mpa, or transverse tensile strength p 25 mpa, (120 ℃, 1 h) heat shrinkage rate 5%, or less puncture strength acuity 1.33 N/mu m, porosity (30-70) %, porosity (100-750), s / 100 ml.
Wet two-way stretch: the longitudinal tensile strength of 100 mpa, or 60 mpa, transverse tensile strength or greater (120 ℃, 1 h) thermal shrinkage rate 13%, or less puncture strength acuity 2.04 N/mu m, porosity (30-70) %, porosity (150-600), s / 100 ml.
(5) the electrolyte (contain electrolytes) water content is less than 20 PPM, hf is not higher than 50 PPM, single metal impurity content is not more than 1 PPM.
Four, comprehensive utilization of resources and environmental protection
(1) enterprises and land should comply with the national standard of land use, strictly protect arable land, the economical and intensive land use.
(2) the enterprise production equipment, process energy consumption and product should accord with the requirement of the energy conservation laws, regulations and standards of the state. Enterprises should set up a professional energy saving jobs, making products consumption index, energy consumption account.
(3) new and renewal project should strictly implement the system of environmental impact assessment, not through the environment impact assessment for examination and approval shall not be construction enterprise and project.
"Three simultaneity" according to the environmental protection requirements, the enterprise or project construction environmental protection facilities shall apply for project completion environmental protection acceptance, acceptance of rear can put into production. In front of the environmental impact assessment documents for examination and approval, to obtain the main pollutant total amount indicators. Enterprises should have a sound environmental management agencies, make effective enterprise environmental management system, establish enterprise environmental parameter, on a regular basis to carry out the cleaner production audit and assessment acceptance.
(4) enterprises should conform to the requirements of the environmental protection laws and regulations, get the emission permits in accordance with the law, and according to the discharge of pollutants discharge permit requirement. Waste gas, waste water discharge shall comply with national and local atmospheric and water pollutant discharge standards and total amount control requirements; The industrial solid waste to storage and treatment in accordance with the law or comprehensive utilization.
(5) enterprise should according to the environmental impact report (table) and its approval, state or local pollutant emission (control) standard, the environmental monitoring requirements of technical specification, develop their own monitoring scheme, monitoring work and public monitoring information as required.
(6) the enterprises should strengthen environmental risk prevention and control work, formulate emergency environmental accidents emergency plan, the report in a timely manner and to respond effectively to the normal discharge waste gas, waste water and other emergency environmental accidents.
Five, the safety management
(1) enterprise and project construction shall conform to the production safety law and other relevant laws, regulations, standards, when we have different requirements, should perform more strict safety standards or specifications.
(2) the enterprise to set up the safety management and professional jobs, strengthen worker hidden perils in safety production education training and management work, establish and improve and implement the responsibility system for production safety, set up corresponding safe parameter system, has the product safety and quality tracing method, a key raw material for the safety of the product, key components, the key techniques and quality control measures. To carry out the safety production standardization construction and achieve level 3 above.
(3) the design, manufacture, storage, transportation and use, recycling batteries should comply with the relevant laws and regulations, safety requirements and standards, actively adopt corresponding safety control measures of each link, by lithium ion battery related safety certification. Air transport of lithium ion battery, should comply with the international civil aviation organization "air transport dangerous goods safety technical conditions" and China's civil aviation administration of China civil aviation regulations on dangerous goods transport requirements, comply with the code for the lithium battery air transport (MH/T 1020) and the air transport lithium battery test specification) (MH/T 1052).
(4) enterprise for possible dangerous places, such as fire, explosion, smoke shall take necessary fire, explosion-proof, ventilation, equipped with relevant personal protective equipment, and formulate the relevant personnel training appraisal system.
Six, health and social responsibility
1. Provided will have fraud behavior;
2. Refused to accept the supervision and inspection;
3. Can't keep the specification requirements;
4. A major safety and pollution accident;
5. In violation of the provisions of laws, regulations and national industrial policy.
Declare enterprise information falsification, two years for their filing materials will not be accepted.
The ministry of industry and information technology to cancel announcement qualifications, relevant enterprises shall be notified in advance, hear the enterprise, and defend.
(6) the relevant trade organizations, research institutions, testing institutions to assist industry departments do a good job in the implementation of the conditions of this specification and the supervision and inspection work, strengthen coordination and self-discipline management organization.
(a) this specification conditions applicable within the territory of the People's Republic of China (except Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macao) all types of lithium ion battery industry upstream and downstream enterprises, including cathode materials, anode materials, diaphragm, electrolyte (contain electrolytes), batteries, and other enterprises. This specification if no particular condition of the battery, usually including monomer battery (batteries), battery pack (including battery).
(2) this specification conditions relating to the laws and regulations, national standards and industry policy if revised, according to the provisions of the revised.
(three) cars with lithium ion power battery in addition to meet the requirements of this specification conditions, still need to meet the requirements of the automobile power battery industry standard conditions.
(4) this specification conditions since October 1, 2015, the ministry of industry and information technology will be responsible for the explanation, and according to the request of industry development situation and the macroeconomic regulation and control in conjunction with relevant departments timely to revise.
The ministry of industry and information technology
On August 31, 2015